kodking

tradable cards becoming trade locked

kodking

ok so my friend @offline_play, sent me a request, i went ot accept it but it said the cards that were tradable were suddenly not tradable, is this a bug or is there a timer, so tradable card become tradelocked. plz help with this, it was such a good trade.

WaffleLycanroc
6 hours ago, kodking said:

ok so my friend @offline_play, sent me a request, i went ot accept it but it said the cards that were tradable were suddenly not tradable, is this a bug or is there a timer, so tradable card become tradelocked. plz help with this, it was such a good trade.

I think it’s when you set a card for trade, the card will become tradelocked so that you can’t trade the card or open the pack (if it’s a pack) at the same time as it’s set for trade.

Hope this helps!

offline_play

It could be that you or I had cards/packs in the trade that were no longer actually in our collections, although I don't think that was the case...

kodking

i was about to trade when i got distracted then when i come back they are trade locked, also i just logged bakc on and they are not trade locked anymore, well must have been a bug.