Sign in to follow this  
Loof6

A short Question to the devs

Loof6

Dear Mods,
can you please forward my question to the developers and then post the answer here? It's just a very short question.

How long will it take until the following problem is solved?

Areas of the game that require the client to load or refresh large lists of items take several seconds longer to load than intended. This is most noticeable when viewing the collection, creating or editing a deck, and viewing or creating trade offers.

The problem has been around for several months. I have already sent a support ticket. Meanwhile, this problem already emerges among the Known Issues. But it is a serious problem in the game as many players can not trade anymore.

EDIT: Oh sorry. I posted in the wrong forum. Please move my post to the feedback forum. Thanks.

Edited by Loof6
  • Upvote 1

Mod_GuruLot
16 hours ago, Loof6 said:

Dear Mods,
can you please forward my question to the developers and then post the answer here? It's just a very short question.

How long will it take until the following problem is solved?

Areas of the game that require the client to load or refresh large lists of items take several seconds longer to load than intended. This is most noticeable when viewing the collection, creating or editing a deck, and viewing or creating trade offers.

The problem has been around for several months. I have already sent a support ticket. Meanwhile, this problem already emerges among the Known Issues. But it is a serious problem in the game as many players can not trade anymore.

EDIT: Oh sorry. I posted in the wrong forum. Please move my post to the feedback forum. Thanks.

Hello @Loof6

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

I've moved your topic to the Feedback section of the forum and forwarded your question to the development team as you requested.

Hope this helps!

Jigglypuffan

there is literally nothing to do loof6 .. whatever we try , we get the same answer (always the same script message that answer nothing).

i don't opened my game for 1-2 weeks now because of it.

Jigglypuffan

the update of today helped a lot , thanks for that.. its still a little slow , but its way faster than before the patch.

Edited by Jigglypuffan

Loof6

Yes that's true. It's a little better, but still not perfect. Hopefully the devs will fix the bug completely for the next update.

Mod_GuruLot

Hello @Jigglypuffan and @Loof6

I'm glad to hear it works better after the update. Thank you for the feedback!

Sign in to follow this