Sign in to follow this  
talonflame153

[GAME] dumb glitch that has been costing me my win streaks and just now EIGHT TOURNEY TICKETS

talonflame153

i've been encountering a glitch where i enter a match normally only for nothing to load other than the play mat, and the name tags and the boxes our avatar's appear in except our avatar's don't appear and no cards are drawn from the decks or anything, forcing me to close to dawn game and when i re-log on i have lost my win streak/my Tourney Tickets to this darn glitch, i'm pretty salty

Edited by Mod_GuruLot
title updated to reflect the sub's format.

Mod_GuruLot
10 hours ago, talonflame153 said:

i've been encountering a glitch where i enter a match normally only for nothing to load other than the play mat, and the name tags and the boxes our avatar's appear in except our avatar's don't appear and no cards are drawn from the decks or anything, forcing me to close to dawn game and when i re-log on i have lost my win streak/my Tourney Tickets to this darn glitch, i'm pretty salty

Hello @talonflame153

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue.

It seems to be a connection issue (as it results in forcing to close the game and won't let you use cards or draw) or a possible issue with the device you are using.

I would recommend opening a ticket for this with the support team by clicking the support portal link in my signature, sign in and then tap the"Pokémon Trading Card Game Online" option, then hit contact us tab on the next page.

Please include any details you have about the device and what type of internet connection you are using.

Our support team should be able to investigate it further for you.

I'm editing the title of this topic to make it more descriptive.

shinygeodude

I've had this happen as well, but I've found that if I wait long enough, the match will end by itself, usually with a message about a server error and my winning streak not being interrupted.

Mod_GuruLot
14 hours ago, shinygeodude said:

I've had this happen as well, but I've found that if I wait long enough, the match will end by itself, usually with a message about a server error and my winning streak not being interrupted.

Hello @shinygeodude

Thank you for sharing with us the result of your testing.

Do you, by chance, have a game log that reflects the server error and how the game ends up?

It would be useful to see in what instance it occurs. 

Sign in to follow this