Srlojohn

Lohog Legacy deck

Srlojohn

I recently made a new deck, titled Null Storm, which I have had great success with lately. It's very much a control deck, using the abilities of Plasma Freeze Lopunny to move enemy pokemon around, and then using Watchog to rack up the KO's. Bouffalant is there to provide a wall for set up if needed, or to minimize the bite of EX cards.

For trainers, there are 4 level balls, allowing me to pull out my Watchog's, Lopunny's, and Bouffalant's out as fast as possible. Plenty of Poketools to increase survivability, and items to keep my hand full, and rearrange my poketools if needed. Supporters are designed to help me get what I need, and to reset both my, and my opponent's hands. It has a Black Belt supporter if things go south, to let me try and take the upper hand.

For energy, the double colorless cards allow me get my pokemon loaded as fast as possible. The plasma energy is there for show, you can put any other energy in for it, and the metal energy is in because I like the design the best, but any type of energy could work.

Feedback please!

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 13

* 2 Bouffalant DRX 110
* 3 Buneary BCR 116
* 3 Patrat PLS 111
* 2 Lopunny BCR 117
* 2 Watchog BCR 119
* 1 Watchog PLS 113

##Trainer Cards - 38

* 2 Colress PLS 118
* 1 Junk Arm TM 87
* 4 Level Ball AOR 76
* 2 N FCO 105
* 2 Pokédex BLW 98
* 1 Pokégear 3.0 UNB 182
* 1 Hugh BCR 130
* 2 Rescue Scarf DRX 115
* 2 Tool Scrapper DRX 116
* 2 Switch ROS 91
* 4 Skyla BKT 148
* 2 Rocky Helmet BCR 133
* 3 Random Receiver DEX 99
* 2 Giant Cape DRX 114
* 3 Great Ball BKP 100
* 1 Black Belt TM 85
* 2 Bicycle PLS 117
* 2 Bianca EPO 90

##Energy - 9

* 1 Plasma Energy PLS 127
* 4 Metal Energy XYEnergy 7
* 4 Double Colorless Energy NXD 92

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******