Reshizard21

IS THIS A BUG IN PTCGO?

Reshizard21

I was battling Mick in the trainer challenge and I was using my Battle Mind theme deck (Unbroken Bonds) then I had one prize card left and I had been playing for like 10 minutes when I usually do 5 minute versus rounds with my custom deck. I had 4 on my bench I was about to kill Mick's last Pokemon when all of a sudden it said DEFEAT. now I have to do it all over again -_- 

Otakutron

The short version is we don't have enough information.  Assuming the Trainer Challenge even has Game Logs... did you save the Game Log?  You may have run out of cards in your deck, as an example of how you lost.

• Upvote 1

Reshizard21

Um... what is a Game Log?

2 hours ago, Otakutron said:

The short version is we don't have enough information.  Assuming the Trainer Challenge even has Game Logs... did you save the Game Log?  You may have run out of cards in your deck, as an example of how you lost.

Mod_GuruLot
3 hours ago, Reshizard21 said:

Um... what is a Game Log?

Hello @Reshizard21

A game log helps to track a certain game situation. 

There are two ways to obtain it:

- During the Game: On the section where the Game Chat is, there is a tab for the Game Log. At the bottom is a button to export the log.

- After the Game: On the summary screen, there is a button that will allow you to export the log.

Hope this helps! 

Reshizard21

i'm still confused... sorry.

Mod_GuruLot
10 hours ago, Reshizard21 said:

i'm still confused... sorry.

Hello @Reshizard21

To better understand what a game log is, please take a look into the information posted under the reveal hidden contents tag in this post

Please let me know if you have further questions. Thank you!

Reshizard21

Ohhhhhhhhhh so THAT'S what a game log is. It makes sense now. Thanks @Mod_GuruLot:D

• Like 1

Mod_GuruLot
6 hours ago, Reshizard21 said:

Ohhhhhhhhhh so THAT'S what a game log is. It makes sense now. Thanks @Mod_GuruLot:D

Hello Reshizard21, 

Awesome! :) I'm glad to hear it helped.