Sign in to follow this  
MASTERMajora

Best pack for beginners?

MASTERMajora

Hi! I'm new to the forums, so I apologize if I'm posting this in the wrong spot.

I've been playing Pokemon TCG very casually for years, and just got into the TCGO about two weeks ago. As such, I don't have many cards and don't know all that much about the current meta.

My question to everyone here is what's the best pack to buy with tokens? Which ones are the best for getting a beginner on the road to building a decent standard deck?

Thanks in advance! 

XP_On

Hello.

Wow, you are new on TCGO but veteran in TCG, while i am new to the whole TCG and TCGO LOL

i hope i can get recomendation also from your thread.

thanks

kodking

i suggest going for standard format packs like u would in real life. that way u can make stand format decks

XK920XK

Any of the 3 newest is good. team up/unbroken bonds/unified minds.

those 3 sets all have popular trainer and pokemon cards.

Yelf59

According to me, the best thing to buy with tokens is one of each theme deck from each standard expansion.

You will get a lot of usefull trainers, and you will be able to complete your daily challenges (except for metal and fairy)

Moreover, when you win 10 times (or is it 12 times ?) with one of them in trainer challenge, you get a free booster from the same expansion, making it a great deal ! :)

Apart from that, the best standard booster pack for the moment is unified minds.

Edited by Yelf59
  • Like 1

Yelf59

Edited by Yelf59

MASTERMajora

Thanks everyone! 😁

• Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this