Srlojohn

Does anyone remeber Conquest?

Srlojohn

Does anyone else remember pokemon Conquest for the DS?

Mod_Alder

Hello @Srlojohn, I can honestly say I have never heard of Pokémon Conquest. I did just look it up however, and it looks amazing.  Pokémon in feudal Japan, what an awesome concept. 

Srlojohn
6 hours ago, Mod_Alder said:

Hello @Srlojohn, I can honestly say I have never heard of Pokémon Conquest. I did just look it up however, and it looks amazing.  Pokémon in feudal Japan, what an awesome concept. 

Yeah, it's a lot of fun, It's a turn based, board style strategy game, similar to Fire Emblem, or Final Fantasy (Or so I've heard, never played FF). Plus a lot of replayability, at a level unheard of in a ds game of that era.

Mod_Gunning

Hello Srlojohn,

Thank you for all the information you have provided for this game! We hope we can learn more about it in the future!

GrewupGeek

Played it, beat the main story.  Got stuck going through the Fire guy's backstory, due to the fact that about halfway through, your opponents ends up gaining a power boost.

Srlojohn
12 hours ago, GrewupGeek said:

Played it, beat the main story.  Got stuck going through the Fire guy's backstory, due to the fact that about halfway through, your opponents ends up gaining a power boost.

Really? I thought his was easy. Motochika's story, now that one is hard.