WaffleLycanroc

Sword and Shield Starter discussion

WaffleLycanroc

Discuss what types you think the evolutions will be or what the evolution will be based of.

Here’s what I think. (This is not what I want them to be, it’s just what I think they might become)

Maybe Scorbunny will become Flying, Electric or Fighting ( Don’t know if fighting because we have so many fire fighting already.) Or maybe pure fire?

Sobble will maybe evolve to Fighting, Psychic, Poison  or Ghost?  or maybe pure Water. 

Grookey maybe Rock, Fighting or Pure Grass?

What do you think? 

Edited by WaffleLycanroc

Mod_Alder

Hello @WaffleLycanroc, thank you for your fun post. I have no idea what the Starter types will be and this time around its very hard to tell from their pictures. Scorbunny seems like it could be fighting, but I agree with you that hopefully they will try something new. Sobble seems like it could be psychic, but that is mainly because I get Psyduck vibes from it for some reason. Grookey is another tough one because the name makes me think it might be rock type, but I think it will be pure grass. I am curious to see what other people think. 

WaffleLycanroc

Interesting choices! :D But we only have to wait and see to find out which types they actually will be... :huh:

kodking

i would love to see a grass fighting starter. i dont know why but grookey reminds me of pannsimian, srry if i spelt it wrong. and it was a fighting type. also  sobble could become a dark wter type, with the fact it seems to be able to become invisible in water could leed to it staying in the shadows, i like grookey the most, i think it is either grass fighting, or grass rock by the end of the evo line 

• Upvote 1

WaffleLycanroc
14 hours ago, kodking said:

i would love to see a grass fighting starter. i dont know why but grookey reminds me of pannsimian, srry if i spelt it wrong. and it was a fighting type. also  sobble could become a dark wter type, with the fact it seems to be able to become invisible in water could leed to it staying in the shadows, i like grookey the most, i think it is either grass fighting, or grass rock by the end of the evo line 

Cool! But wouldn’t they be a little simular to the Kalos starters, with the grass being fighting and the water being dark? 

But do you have any idea about what types Scorbunny might be?

Edited by WaffleLycanroc

kodking

honestly no i dont, i want to think fighting but that already happed, also i totally forgot chespin ends up a grass rock type.