ArturBloodshot

(CARD) TWINS (Triumphant 89) doesn't show up at Deck Manager

ArturBloodshot

Hello. I've got a trainer card called TWINS (Triumphant 89) by trading, a great add for my new deck. But while selecting Trainer cards in the Deck Manager it doesn't show up so I can't add it to my deck. It does show up on my collection as owned but doesn't on Deck Manager. Why does this occur??

Twins Card

Mod_Turtle

Hi @ArturBloodshot,

Twins is not legal for the Standard format. If you are having issues adding Twins to other formats, such as Expanded or Legacy, please let me know. I edited the link you provided to direct to the official Pokémon TCG Database. Please keep in mind only official Pokémon URLs are allowed on the forum.

ArturBloodshot
6 minutes ago, Mod_Turtle said:

Hi @ArturBloodshot,

Twins is not legal for the Standard format. If you are having issues adding Twins to other formats, such as Expanded or Legacy, please let me know. I edited the link you provided to direct to the official Pokémon TCG Database. Please keep in mind only official Pokémon URLs are allowed on the forum.

The deck I'm editing is Expanded. Although, in my knoledge, when a card is not legal it shows a forbidden symbol but shows. Issue is that it doesn't show up even if I type it in the search box, but does in the Collection menu.

Sorry about the link, I will keep that in mind.

Edited by ArturBloodshot

Mod_Turtle

@ArturBloodshot,

It looks like I made a mistake! I thought Twins was from Black & White for some reason. Twins is not legal for the current Standard or Expanded format. Twins is a bit older of a card from the HGSS Triumphant expansion. The current Expanded format only includes Black & White series cards and other expansions after that. You can read more about the current Standard and Expanded formats here - https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/2020-season-pokemon-tcg-format-rotation/

SandaledOtter
35 minutes ago, ArturBloodshot said:

The deck I'm editing is Expanded. Although, in my knoledge, when a card is not legal it shows a forbidden symbol but shows. Issue is that it doesn't show up even if I type it in the search box, but does in the Collection menu.

Sorry about the link, I will keep that in mind.

As Mod_Turtle said, but adding: Only banned cards get the "no" symbol. Cards that are not legal due to the set having been rotated out just don't show up.

• Upvote 1

ArturBloodshot

Got it! I guess it will be just for my collection...

Thanks to both of you! @Mod_Turtle @SandaledOtter