Sign in to follow this  
don191906

Lysandre Labs and U-Turn Board

don191906

I put the stadium card "Lysandre Labs" on the field, and my pokemon knocked down the opponent's pokemon which equipped with  U-Turn Board.

Out of my surprise, the U-Turn Board turned back to his hand...

I think this is a game bug,  right?

Edited by don191906

Pajacyk

Based on your description it is.

• Upvote 1

WaffleLycanroc
3 hours ago, don191906 said:

I put the stadium card "Lysandre Labs" on the field, and my pokemon knocked down the opponent's pokemon with U-Turn Board.

I think this is a bug,  right?

The item makes them have 1 less retreat cost, I think the Lysandre Labs prevent that. I don’t know if it will prevent it to put it in your hand, maybe because it says it under 2 spaces under the other effect? I don’t know, or else this is a bug.

don191906
10 hours ago, WaffleLycanroc said:

The item makes them have 1 less retreat cost, I think the Lysandre Labs prevent that. I don’t know if it will prevent it to put it in your hand, maybe because it says it under 2 spaces under the other effect? I don’t know, or else this is a bug.

According to the FAQs on Japan official website, you can look up the discription said that "Stadium card, Lysandre Labs, exists on the field, and there is also a pokemeon equipped with U-Turn Board. When you use the item card, Field Blower, to discard both Labs and U-Turn Board, the U-Turn Board can't turn back into hand. It's the reason why I think it's a game bug.

Edited by don191906

Mod_GuruLot
15 hours ago, don191906 said:

I put the stadium card "Lysandre Labs" on the field, and my pokemon knocked down the opponent's pokemon which equipped with  U-Turn Board.

I think this is a game bug,  right?

Hello don191906, 

I'm sorry to hear you think you may have found a bug. 

Is there any chance you have saved a game log that we can review it? 

Meanwhile, I've updated the title of your topic with the correct category.

Sign in to follow this