Sign in to follow this  
Solgaleoleo

Glitched pack

Solgaleoleo

I accepted public offer giving Celestial Storm pack for Honchkrow-GX 5 days ago, but nothing happened. I didn't get Honchrow-GX. Then that offer was somehow "translated" to me as private offer.
It was like the player who posted public offer actually send me a private offer. I rejected that offer and now I have a glitched trade locked pack which cannot be opened.
It says: "There was an issue while trying to open your pack: This item is currently being offered for trade and cannot be opened."
There is nothing in trade offers. I tried to reinstall the game but that didn't solve my problem. I even traded for another Celestial Storm pack and I could open that pack but I still have 1 glitched Celestial Storm pack in my collection. How to solve this problem? (I am playing on PC)

Mod_Turtle

Hey @Solgaleoleo,

Thank you for reporting this!

I recommend opening a ticket to the support team for this issue. You can find a link to the support portal in my signature. The support team will be able to investigate what happened and fix the issue with the booster pack in your collection.

Sign in to follow this