kodking

kodking's trading thread

kodking

ok i made this so whenever i need a certain card or have a card for trade i can post it here for trade.

right now i am looking for 1-2 weavile GX cards and possibly a zoro-ninja GX card. what i have for trade

.heatran GX

.keldeo GX

. latias and latios GX

. sylveon and gardivore GX

i am also looking for tyranitar from team up. its first attack that does damage to benched pokemon is a great fit for my dark deck. i also need black market. i am also interested in looking for a reshi-zard GX or mew-mew GX for my fire deck. thx to who ever can trade me these items. i will be posting new trade offeres as time goes on and i desire to make or change decks.

kodking

i have a few EX cards for trade including a mew-two EX, Mega alakazam EX, alakazam EX and a few more lower grade EX cards.

TheVenomViper

Do you happen to have 2 Machamp EX's?

kodking

no no, if u want u can post a list of cards u need or want and i can check out what i have for trade

kodking

so i have some GXs for trade

.lunala GX (PROMO) = 2 packs

.lycanroc GX (PROMO) = 2 packs

. necrozma dusk mane (PROMO)  = 2 packs

. alolan persian GX RR = 3 packs

.Mr Mime GX = 1 pack

. Primarina GX = 1 pack

. oricorio GX FA = 2 packs

. muk and alolan muk TT GX FA = 3 packs

.mega lopunny and jugglypuff TT GX = 3 packs

i also have some old EXs for trade, some i can remember off the top of my head is espeon EX and alakazam EX

i am currently looking for

. arceus & dialga and palkia TT GX

.keldeo GX

.reshiram and charizard TT GX

. charizard and braixen TT GX

. lunala and solgaleo TT GX

i just edited the post, i got some more card yesterday that i am trading away. these are not set prices.

CE, UNM, UNB and TT packs are also possible offers

i looked up prices for these cards

at least 2 packs for the promos, at least 1 pack for the rest

Edited by kodking

Chasista

Sorry, last post seems almost clear but the rest, it's a bit mess.

First post seems you have for trade a Keldeo GX, and last post you're looking for Keldeo GX. OK, maybe you had to trade but now you need another or whatever, but it's no clear.

I suggest you make a clear list in the first post of

what you look for

-

-

-

What yo have for trade

-

-

You can write new posts to keep it update, and personally I'd refer always to the first post, editing when new additions to the lists.

If you add to every card the possible value you consider, would help to have direct offers maybe or make people interest for your pokémon.

Use to happen that if I have to ask if a card is to give or to take, wait for you to see and reply, then come again to know about prices, wait for you to see and reply, then try a deal with the same waiting times... last too long and the trades are hard to make. I've seen it many times. Up to you tho, not my post. Good luck!

kodking
2 minutes ago, Chasista said:

Sorry, last post seems almost clear but the rest, it's a bit mess.

First post seems you have for trade a Keldeo GX, and last post you're looking for Keldeo GX. OK, maybe you had to trade but now you need another or whatever, but it's no clear.

I suggest you make a clear list in the first post of

what you look for

-

-

-

What yo have for trade

-

-

You can write new posts to keep it update, and personally I'd refer always to the first post, editing when new additions to the lists.

If you add to every card the possible value you consider, would help to have direct offers maybe or make people interest for your pokémon.

Use to happen that if I have to ask if a card is to give or to take, wait for you to see and reply, then come again to know about prices, wait for you to see and reply, then try a deal with the same waiting times... last too long and the trades are hard to make. I've seen it many times. Up to you tho, not my post. Good luck!

that is an old post, yes i traded a keldeo GX away for a weavile GX as i did not need it at the time. but with the arceus trio card out i figured keldeo is a great asset in a deck with the trio card in. also the heatran and latios and latias TT have been traded. send me a friend request on the game if u would like to trade. i also looked up the values of the cards so i have a base price off the bat, then from there it can be negotiated. thx alot for the advice @Chasista.

kodking

i also have a discord server where me and other pokemon TCGO players talk and trade.