kodking

kodking's trading thread

kodking

so i am completely redoing this post. i have quite a few cards for trade as sword and shield is coming out meaning i dont need them. here is a list of cards for trade.

. FA alolan persian GX ( cosmic eclipse)

. charizard GX (hidden fates)

. shiny decidueye GX (hidden fates)

. necrozma dusk mane GX (promo)

. lunala GX (promo)

. lycanroc GX (promo)

. mewtwo GX (hidden fates)

. mr mime GX (team up)

. guzzlord and naganadel GX (cosmic eclipse)

. primarina GX (sun and moon)

. riachu GX (hidden fates)

. tyranitar GX (lost thunder)

. charizard GX tin deck (hidden fates)

make an offer on them. i am lookign for either cosmic eclipse packs or sword and sheild packs. i also have 50 cosmic eclipse packs that can be traded for sword or shield packs. ping me on here or send me a message on what you wanna trade for and what you wanna trade for.

Edited by kodking

kodking

i have a few EX cards for trade including a mew-two EX, Mega alakazam EX, alakazam EX and a few more lower grade EX cards.

TheVenomViper

Do you happen to have 2 Machamp EX's?

kodking

no no, if u want u can post a list of cards u need or want and i can check out what i have for trade

kodking

this post was useless so i edited it to this to save space

Edited by kodking

Chasista

Sorry, last post seems almost clear but the rest, it's a bit mess.

First post seems you have for trade a Keldeo GX, and last post you're looking for Keldeo GX. OK, maybe you had to trade but now you need another or whatever, but it's no clear.

I suggest you make a clear list in the first post of

what you look for

-

-

-

What yo have for trade

-

-

You can write new posts to keep it update, and personally I'd refer always to the first post, editing when new additions to the lists.

If you add to every card the possible value you consider, would help to have direct offers maybe or make people interest for your pokémon.

Use to happen that if I have to ask if a card is to give or to take, wait for you to see and reply, then come again to know about prices, wait for you to see and reply, then try a deal with the same waiting times... last too long and the trades are hard to make. I've seen it many times. Up to you tho, not my post. Good luck!

kodking

this post was useless so i edited it to this to make space

Edited by kodking

kodking

i also have a discord server where me and other pokemon TCGO players talk and trade.