offline_play

Offline_play's last giveaway.

kodking
8 hours ago, Chasista said:

@kodking Didn't got at all what you ask for. You want the UNM Elite reward? I'm 2nd place UNM you mentioned, that's why I ask but not sure yet what's my price 🙄

i was aksing if the people who got the UNM or UNB elite trainer box would like to trade. or if the people who won the 8 packs for the UNM or UNB would like to trade.

Chasista
On 9/21/2019 at 10:24 PM, offline_play said:

@ChasistaI think you misunderstand. You, sir are getting 8 Unified Minds codes. The others are drawn from what I had in my giveaway pool, and while each seems to have a couple recent codes, most are nonstandard, less desired codes. Plus the one Unified code. So while the 6-10th place winners are getting only a couple less codes, the higher prizes were guaranteed 8 of the most recent set codes, barring Hidden Fates. (Which I didn't have codes for when doing the giveaway.

I'll send you your codes in a bit.

On that note, bought a HF trainer box today and pulled not only a Gold Rare Tapu Lele (50$ value), but also a FA Cynthia (85$ value, from what I was told). Also, the guaranteed Bird Trio GX looks sweet, as an exclusive.

@offline_play

Thanks for the excellent explanation!

And congrats for that HF trainer box pulls!

Edited by Chasista

XP_On
On 9/22/2019 at 3:24 AM, offline_play said:

On that note, bought a HF trainer box today and pulled not only a Gold Rare Tapu Lele (50$ value), but also a FA Cynthia (85$ value, from what I was told). Also, the guaranteed Bird Trio GX looks sweet, as an exclusive.

Congratz..

maybe good karma on you because you do this giveaway 

klosar666

Hi, can i get some ???

• Downvote 2

offline_play

@klosar666Sorry, the giveaway is over. If you want to do any online trading with me, I'll be happy to take another friend request. I'm in game under the same name.

ShannonBK

Ciao

4 place

@offline_play can you send private messagge? Thank you a lot

DawsonJr88

Hey, just wanted to give the heads-up that I'm back. I noticed I got seventh! Just missed out on a slightly better prize (by two places), but I'm just happy to have been fortunate enough to receive anything at all, so, without further ado: thank you very much, Offline! In addition, I'd like to thank you for being willing to hang on to my prize until I got back to my place this month! I've got a bunch of updates to do on my system, and will probably have to update the game, so feel free to send it via private message here. ;)