offline_play

Offline_play's last giveaway.

offline_play

So, guys. I've started playing online, as the other online games I'm playing are kinda fading in interest for me. I've decided to do one more huge giveaway for you guys, here's how it'll work.

GIVEAWAY OVER

Original post below

Spoiler

It'll be a random selection, and here are the prizes-

1st-  Elite Trainer Box  -Unified Minds (8 Packs + Box/Sleeves) Is there a coin included? I don't know.

2nd-  8  -Unified Minds

3rd-  Elite Trainer Box  -Unbroken Bonds(8 - Packs + Box/Sleeves) Is there a coin included? I don't know.

4th-  8  -Team-up

5th-  8   Lost Thunder

6th and lower prizes may change, but currently it'll be 4 codes drawn from the pool, up to the tenth entry

And it's been asked whether the prizes are tradeable between the winners-yes, it doesn't matter to me BUT-Respect the other people. If they don't want to switch, drop it.

CURRENT ENTRIES ACCEPTED-

@harshu@Pajacyk@DawsonJr88@kodking@guentomaster@Yelf59@RGBGSCRSE@Otakutron@Loof6@XP_On@Chasista@Minethlos@TGT89@ShannonBK

Please try to have ~5 posts on the site for entry

And the results, also posted at bottom

Spoiler

Drumroll, please.

1st Place

Spoiler

Harshu - Unified Minds Elite Box

2nd Place

Spoiler

Chasista - Unified Minds

3rd Place

Spoiler

RGBGSCRSE - Unbroken Bonds Elite Box

4th Place

Spoiler

ShannonBK - Team Up

5th Place

Spoiler

Guentomaster - Lost Thunder

And here are the random draw prizes - Five codes PLUS a Unified Minds code - Surprise!

6th Place

Spoiler

TGT89

7th Place

Spoiler

Dawsonjr88

8th Place

Spoiler

KodKing

9th Place

Spoiler

Minethlos

10th Place

Spoiler

Pajacyk

Congratz to the winners!

You have two choices-I can send you codes thru the message system, or I can redeem them and send as trades in-game. Just a common in return, don't care what. PM me to let me know! Keep in mind IOS users can't redeem codes in game, and must do it thru the site.

1st to 5th Place, keep in mind you're ok trading the prizes around, but don't count on it. A lot of us are in different time zones.

Heres a notification for winners-in random order, no guessing the winners early.

@TGT89@Pajacyk@ShannonBK@DawsonJr88@Chasista@guentomaster@harshu@kodking@Minethlos@RGBGSCRSE

I really, really hope the censorbot doesn't have a fit. Cheers!

Edited by offline_play

Yelf59

You're awesome ! :)

kodking

what do u mean by PM

4 hours ago, offline_play said:

So, guys. I've started playing online, as the other online games I'm playing are kinda fading in interest for me. I've decided to do one more huge giveaway for you guys, here's how it'll work.

Starting Saturday, Sep 7th, PM me for an entry into the contest. It'll be a random selection, and here are the prizes-

1st-  Elite Trainer Box  -Unified Minds

2nd-  8  -Unified Minds

3rd-  Elite Trainer Box  -Unbroken Bonds

4th-  8  -Team-up

5th-  8   Lost Thunder

6th and lower prizes may change, but currently it'll be 4 codes drawn from the pool, up to the tenth entry

do u mean private message. if so then ok. also i would love to start trading with you once u make an account.

offline_play

Yeah, private message. Make sure you check the date tho :) , I'm not taking entries just yet.

kodking

for the elite trainer boxes prizes. do they come with the 8 packs u get in the box aswell as the slip and coin codes, or is the box prize just the cosmetic coin and slips. and just a heads up if i somehow end up getting first prize if the 3rd prize winner agrees to it coult i trade the 1st prize for second prize. as i am lookin for cards from UNB series. anyway like the idea of the raffle

Dixce

Wowowow

Chasista

Cool to know. So private messages 7th onwards?

XP_On

I just start playing yesterday. 

Reading your term and condition, i wont be able to join. but i just want to say Thanks for doing this giveway . I hope the luky one will make used of the card.

offline_play

Top post updated, I don't think I've forgotten anything.

DawsonJr88

Hello,

First, I'd like to say thank you for doing this amazing giveaway, Offline; it's very generous of you! I notice, in your update, you mention entries will be accepted for two weeks, and I have a question: will the draw be taking place two weeks from now, when entries are no longer being accepted? If so, I'll be at my grandfather's during the draw time. As such, should I be fortunate enough to win, could I request that you please consider holding on to my prize until I get back to my place?

Sincerely,

DawsonJr

offline_play

I can do that. It's not a case of must-be-present. I've updated the top with a new entry. And yes, I'll prolly do the drawing mid next week. I don't exactly have a date pinned down.

Minethlos

Thanks for doing this giveaway! I just started playing very recently, and the prizes look generous.

And btw what's the end date for entering?

offline_play

I'm thinking the end date will be Wednesday(Saturday night for me right now), with the drawing possibly Thursday, depending on whether work takes all my energy away. If not Thursday, then Saturday for sure.

The entries are starting to wind down.

TGT89

Great prizes, I'll send you a pm as well!

offline_play

And the drawing commences. Here's how I'll do it, if you're curious. I have 14 entries, 10 prizes. I'm going to plug all the names into a random list generator, and run it three times. Then post results. Stay Tuned!

offline_play

Drumroll, please.

1st Place

Spoiler

2nd Place

Spoiler

Chasista - Unified Minds

3rd Place

Spoiler

4th Place

Spoiler

ShannonBK - Team Up

5th Place

Spoiler

And here are the random draw prizes - Five codes PLUS a Unified Minds code - Surprise!

6th Place

Spoiler

TGT89

7th Place

Spoiler

Dawsonjr88

8th Place

Spoiler

KodKing

9th Place

Spoiler

Minethlos

10th Place

Spoiler

Pajacyk

Congratz to the winners!

You have two choices-I can send you codes thru the message system, or I can redeem them and send as trades in-game. Just a common in return, don't care what. PM me to let me know! Keep in mind IOS users can't redeem codes in game, and must do it thru the site.

1st to 5th Place, keep in mind you're ok trading the prizes around, but don't count on it. A lot of us are in different time zones.

Heres a notification for winners-in random order, no guessing the winners early.

@TGT89@Pajacyk@ShannonBK@DawsonJr88@Chasista@guentomaster@harshu@kodking@Minethlos@RGBGSCRSE

• Like 2

kodking

**** i ********, ah well, send me the codes by message plz. congrats to those who got the good prizes. i dont suppose anyone would mind trading me the UNM elite trianer box. i recently bought a few of the HF tins and i got some HF packs. i can trade those or cards. i doubt anyone will accept but worth a try. or even just the  2nd place UNM packs would work.  

harshu
5 hours ago, offline_play said:

Drumroll, please.

1st Place

Reveal hidden contents

2nd Place

Reveal hidden contents

Chasista - Unified Minds

3rd Place

Reveal hidden contents

4th Place

Reveal hidden contents

ShannonBK - Team Up

5th Place

Reveal hidden contents

6th Place

Reveal hidden contents

TGT89

7th Place

Reveal hidden contents

Dawsonjr88

8th Place

Reveal hidden contents

KodKing

9th Place

Reveal hidden contents

Minethlos

10th Place

Reveal hidden contents

Pajacyk

Congratz to the winners!

Thanks for doing the giveaway, I really don't care how you send prizes. Although code seems fine, since its easier for communicating with different time zones.

TGT89

Thank you offline_play! Congrats to all the winners.

If you'd be so kind as to send the codes through message that would be easier for me, being in a different time zone and being slammed at work.

XP_On

thanks again for doing the giveaway...

congratz to all winners

Mod_GuruLot

Hello Trainers, 

Congrats to the announced winners! :)