nativeintellect

Tag Switch / Cynthia - Freezing

nativeintellect

My apologies if this has been reported before. Did a quick search and wasn't able to find anything.

Lately, ever since the update that included UNM cards as playable in the client, I have been experiencing very frustrating bugs with both Cynthia and Tag Switch. I'll start with Tag Switch.

The card works as stated, moves the energy as it should. Immediately after using it, however, if I click on a card to attack or retreat or anything else, the game is freezing and not letting me do anything besides look at discard piles. The timer will run down, I will be forced to pass my turn and then when it comes back to me for my next turn I am unable to play any cards from my hand. This is forcing me to concede games and it happens both on the ladder and in private matches.

Cynthia is the same when involved with tag switch. If I use tag switch and then Cynthia, it also freezes the game. The Cynthia will remain on the board and not go into the discard, my board will freeze and the timer will pass my turn. My next turn will come and I am unable to play cards. 

I have spoken to others about this and they have said they don't experience bugs with tag switch. I'd like to here some insight from other players or any dev's willing to communicate with me on this. I view it as a serious issue as I have had to concede multiple games, even in a row. Please let me know what you guys think.

XK920XK

i use tag switch in my pikarom deck, no issues moving energies around.

nativeintellect

As I've stated in my original post,

"The card works as stated, moves the energy as it should."

I have no problem moving energies. It's what happens after that is the issue.