Pokemon TCG for this Dummy

DogJosha

Okay, I'm looking at getting into the trading card game for the first time in a long time to relive some old thrills. I haven't messed with the pokemon tcg for about 10 - 11 years I think (the original PTCG). So I know things are going to be a bit different between generations. So I have a few questions to help get me started;

1) Can I mix different generations together? If so, can someone provide me a list of generations that mix well (same rules and generally equal in strength)?

2) Can someone provide me with a link that shows what cards are in each deck/expansion for at least the current B/W generation?

3) What is the best/cheapest store to buy these cards at? No specialty store unless it can be found within a reasonable distance to New Bern, NC or North Charleston, SC.

Hello there DogJosha!

If you are looking for all of the cards that are currently in rotation we have a nice little page called the Pokémon Card Database located here:

http://www.pokemon.com/us/trading-cards/database/

As for where to buy booster packs that have the booster code cards in them you will have to look for specially marked packs that have this PLAY ONLINE! logo:

3hL5B.png

You can find these packs at most major retail stores and local hobby/card shops.

Hopefully this is helpful and we look forward to having you start playing Pokémon again!

Prof_Strawberry

King Of Cosmos

"GAME OVER MAN! GAME OVER!"

I'm guessing based on the card decks that you provide information for, I can mix and match anything from Black/White to Diamond/Pearl. I'm mainly just looking at playing with my friend in person so I'm not overly concerned with following strict rules.

Unfortunately I can't seem to find a list of what cards actually come in each theme deck, but rather a list for the entire expansion.

Archived