Knocking out own benched pokemon so you can use twins...

ffxswordsman

Hi everyone. I was playing some guy online today and he was knocking out his own benched pokemons. It wasn't an electrode but cleffa, and some other basic pokemons so that he could use twins. He probably knocked out about 4 of his benched pokemon by just putting them in the discard pile. I did't see an option to do this, nor did I see any pokepowers or pokebodies that allowed for this. He was also flipping tons of heads with the coin which was pretty odd as well. Is there a way to do this, or is this a possible glitch that someone has figured out as someone in the lobby explained to me.

Thanks.

Greetings!

I don't know every card in the game off the top of my head, but I can't think of any that would allow you to do this. Next time this occurs, I highly suggest taking a screen shot of the game so we can better understand why this might have occured. Thanks for your efforts!

Prof Proto

Centurion Moderator

"Being defeated is often a temporary condition, giving up makes it permanent."

there was a bug earlier on with flipping coins, idk if that was fixed, but if it wasn't, then coins can be manipulated with a fast eye and a fast hand.

Hey everyone. I was thinking about it, and I think KidProdigyz is right. I think he had a Reuniclus and was moving damage counters around to knock out his own pokemon. Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks.

Archived