Sign in to follow this  
RottonRed

No Damage from TAG TEAM pokemon

RottonRed

I run Mewtwo and Mew TAG TEAM deck, and I've noticed lately that there will be an Ability activated throughout play (More or Less, after knocking out my opponents active pokemon; and I say "More or Less" Because not every time after knock out it's activated) The Ability reads:

"This Pokemon takes no damage from the attacks of TAG TEAM pokemon" 

meaning Yes; If you have an ACTIVE TAG TEAM POKEMON, YOUR ATTACKS ARE 100% DEFLECTED. 

Usually this isnt a bad thing BUT im having an EXTREMELY difficult time finding where this mystery ability comes from; for it doesnt state ANYWHERE!!! @.@ (not on the card, not online, not in any rule books/site) and I WOULD TO SOLVE THIS and figure out how to use it correctly and to see if its even a ligament ability.

Please Help..

Thanks, R. Red 

Felidae_

Are you by chance using the attack "Tag Purge" from Latios GX with your M&M Tag Team?

The attack reads: "During your opponents next turn, prevent all damage to this Pokemon by Tag Team Pokemon GX"

• Like 1

Mod_Turtle

Hello @RottonRed,

If you run into a situation like this again, feel free to save the game log after the match and post it to this thread. A game log will help to show everything that was in play that could have been reducing damage.

Sign in to follow this