StHawlucha

Online packet counter bug

StHawlucha
Posted (edited)

My son encountered the counter bug a few days ago. He opened approximately 40 online packets and received one GX but no other cards of consequence i.e. no full art trainers, no secret rares, no other GX or tag team GX, at best possibly one holo but likely none and kept getting the same common cards time after time.

He lodged a complaint with support and received the answer that a ratio of 40 packets to 1 GX or ultra rare or better was acceptable. They insist it had nothing to do with the counter bug.

My son has opened hundreds possibly thousands of packets online and never experienced a shocking ratio as above but we are now being forced to accept it based on a feeble argument utilising the word "random".

I would appreciate anyone who experienced the same to post their experience here or message us.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Luke

Edited by StHawlucha
spelling
  • Downvote 2

darkpen
Posted (edited)

I'm willing to bet this was with Unified Minds, too, on top of that?

Edited by darkpen

StHawlucha

In his case it was not Unified Minds. He was opening unbroken bonds packets. He has been so disheartened that he can't bring himself to open another online pack.

I wonder how many children have suffered the same but have not realised it or told their parents.

shinygeodude

It happens. The only guarantee is that each pack will have one rare and one holo. They've never guaranteed anything about the rate of GXs or anything else.

TheBlackxRanger

If theyre tradeable packs, you trade them for cards you need.

If theyre locked, well. RNG was not in your favor