Lugia2450

Pokemon Global Link won't support Sword and Shield

Lugia2450
Posted (edited)

Pokemon Global Link won't have support for Sword and Shield, according to a recent statement on the PGL site. Instead, functionality from PGL will be supported in Pokemon Home (such as Rankings, Distribution Regulations, and the events calendar) when it releases early next year. Ranking Battle and Online Competitions will be supported through equivalent services.

Edited by Lugia2450

Mod_GuruLot
3 hours ago, Lugia2450 said:

Pokemon Global Link won't have support for Sword and Shield, according to a recent statement on the PGL site. Instead, functionality from PGL will be supported in Pokemon Home (such as Rankings, Distribution Regulations, and the events calendar) when it releases early next year. Ranking Battle and Online Competitions will be supported through equivalent services.

Hello @Lugia2450

Thank you for sharing this information with the forum.

WaffleLycanroc
On 8/20/2019 at 5:36 PM, Lugia2450 said:

Hi, do you know how I can connect to the pokémon global link? I need help, I was planning to connect to the ultra games but I did not know what this mean

•The birth date you have registered in your Pokémon Trainer Club account will determine the age division in which you play. If it’s discovered during the competition that your birth date information is incorrect, you may be disqualified from the competition and from future competitions.

What is the age division?

Edited by WaffleLycanroc