Sign in to follow this  
OnStarryNight

Solution on In Game Chat

OnStarryNight

PTCGO had no immersion experience at all, limited emoji and pre-set sentences (less than 10),.

Suggestion: Put the server chat. trade chat etc to the top menu button to be accessible while in game. Sometime player take too long, we still can chat with other for trade etc.

But hide the chat to current two playing battle, to prevent them shout each other in server chat while in game? 
Problem solve.

• Like 1

Jigglypuffan
On 8/18/2019 at 2:55 AM, OnStarryNight said:

Suggestion: Put the server chat. trade chat etc to the top menu button to be accessible while in game. Sometime player take too long, we still can chat with other for trade etc.

But hide the chat to current two playing battle, to prevent them shout each other in server chat while in game? 

Man , this idea is awesome.. I wish i could talk while i play a game into trading chat channel.. So if the other is slow , its give me something to do in same time i play.

OnStarryNight
Posted (edited)

Thanks for support the idea.

Trading chat is a must, can even implement substitution/limited chat. That is people only able to put in predefined text: Looking for, negotiate...

and Booster pack name and number, costume name for trade. You can put on a allowed list in database and auto suggestion for category: Booster pack name, card , and costume

Edited by OnStarryNight

Sign in to follow this