yumekuidei

trade - upgrade =w=~

yumekuidei

hi TGCO players and TGCO team

please consider to add in the collection filter an option like "show only tradeables cards" to haste the way at the moment of trade.
why im asking for this upgrade?
-the new cards filter does not work for me, because at the moment of open a "pack of cards" if i slice the mouse over the cards, the tag of "new cards" dissapear.
-and "to trade" filter i must mark one by one.

sorry for my bad english, just trying to give my feedback, thanks for read this post, have a nice day ❤️ ~

• Upvote 1

Mod_GuruLot
11 hours ago, yumekuidei said:

hi TGCO players and TGCO team

please consider to add in the collection filter an option like "show only tradeables cards" to haste the way at the moment of trade.
why im asking for this upgrade?
-the new cards filter does not work for me, because at the moment of open a "pack of cards" if i slice the mouse over the cards, the tag of "new cards" dissapear.
-and "to trade" filter i must mark one by one.

sorry for my bad english, just trying to give my feedback, thanks for read this post, have a nice day ❤️ ~

Hello @yumekuidei

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

I'll forward it to the development team for their review. 

RestlessThought

When you open a new pack, right click on the card. Then you can set it for trade right there on the pack opening screen.

But I agree this filter in the Collection tab would be nice regardless. You can kinda get the same effect by using the filters when setting a new trade and going to your side of the trade. Obviously, cards you only have tradelocked copies of won't show up.

• Like 1