Gidorkian

Constant Game Crash

Gidorkian

Dear TCG Support: 

I downloaded the online game sometime ago, however it seems more often lately it is crashing or simply losing connection to the serve. Now while it might be easy to blame it on my own network connection, I know this not to be the case. No matter where I am, this server often disconnects (ONLY in the middle of a game!). It gets very frustrating to not be able to finish a battle and have it disconnect, especially when the other player likely believes you're rage quitting. 

This constant disconnection takes the joy out of the game and makes it so I don't truly want to play. Why play a game if you know 5 minutes in, it'll kick you out? 

If there is a way to fix this on my end, I am all ears!

Thanks, Gidorkian!

Mod_Elderberry

Hi Trainer Gidorkian,

I am sorry to hear about the consistent disconnections that you are experiencing while playing PTCGO, and I completely understand how that can be frustrating.

My advice would be to first, uninstall and reinstall the game. There is a fairly good possibility that doing so might fix this issue.

If you have already tried that or if it doesn't help to resolve the issue, then I would suggest that you send a ticket into the support team so they can investigate this matter further. To submit a ticket, simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question".

Thanks for your patience and I hope that helps