jongtl

[CARD] - Life Forest - Healing non leaf type pokemon

jongtl

My opponent can use life forest on Garchomp & Giratina-GX (Unified Minds 146)  which is Dragon Type pokemon - with one leaf energy attached to it. Please check. Thanks

Mod_GuruLot
2 hours ago, jongtl said:

My opponent can use life forest on Garchomp & Giratina-GX (Unified Minds 146)  which is Dragon Type pokemon - with one leaf energy attached to it. Please check. Thanks

Hello @jongtl,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. 

Have you by chance saved the game log?

This game log would be very useful when reproducing the exact same situation to determine if this is a bug.

Actually, there are two ways to obtain a Game Log.

1. During the Game going to the the section where the Game Chat is and hitting the a tab for the Game Log. A button to export the log will pop up at the bottom.

2. After the Game going to the summary screen where you can find a button that will allow you to export the game log.

Hope this helps!

Also, I've updated the title of your topic to match the format used in this sub.

jongtl

I just conceded the game and forgot to save the game log. Will do that next time if i encountered the same issue again!

Thanks!

TheBlackxRanger

I tried to reproduce this using the cards in question however Life Stadium did not give an option to heal with a grass energy attached to a Giratina & Garchomp with damage counters on it.

Maybe they used mixed herbs or some other healing item?

jongtl

I am 100% sure that life forest stadium effect was applied to GG tag card. Too bad didn't keep the log.