PeterCantDance

Add a search box for current trades

PeterCantDance

If you're like me, a prolific trader, you end up with 50+ trades at any time. 

When you click "public offers" a search box appears mid-centre-right screen, meaning you can filter trades to only show ones that include a certain string.

My suggestion is very simple:

please add the exact same box to the "My trade offers".

This would enable people with many trades, such as myself, to quickly check information about our own trades 

I understand this may be a bit niche, but it is not very difficult to implement and it would it more convenient for a particular group of people.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Mod_GuruLot
22 hours ago, PeterCantDance said:

If you're like me, a prolific trader, you end up with 50+ trades at any time. 

When you click "public offers" a search box appears mid-centre-right screen, meaning you can filter trades to only show ones that include a certain string.

My suggestion is very simple:

please add the exact same box to the "My trade offers".

This would enable people with many trades, such as myself, to quickly check information about our own trades 

I understand this may be a bit niche, but it is not very difficult to implement and it would it more convenient for a particular group of people.

Hello @PeterCantDance

Thank you for sharing this suggestion! 

I'm forwarding it to the development team for their review though it doesn't guarantee its implementation. 

PeterCantDance
On 8/13/2019 at 8:34 PM, Mod_GuruLot said:

Hello @PeterCantDance

Thank you for sharing this suggestion! 

I'm forwarding it to the development team for their review though it doesn't guarantee its implementation. 

Thank you!

Adding some small search boxes in areas like "My trade offers" or "Trade History" would be so useful.

Mod_GuruLot
3 hours ago, PeterCantDance said:

Thank you!

Adding some small search boxes in areas like "My trade offers" or "Trade History" would be so useful.

Hello @PeterCantDance

Your suggestion has been updated and passed along. Hope this helps!