Jump to content
DomadraghiRyuko

[GENERAL] Property USER Profile ERROR

Recommended Posts

DomadraghiRyuko

Hello guys, I really want to play at this game but I can't start the launcher anymore. I tried a lot of solutions online but nothing works. I deleted all pokemon files, I tried to follow every step in the solutions list of the official site, I tried to launch the refresher I found online... What I can do to solve this problem? Please let me know 😥

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mod_GuruLot
7 hours ago, DomadraghiRyuko said:

Hello guys, I really want to play at this game but I can't start the launcher anymore. I tried a lot of solutions online but nothing works. I deleted all pokemon files, I tried to follow every step in the solutions list of the official site, I tried to launch the refresher I found online... What I can do to solve this problem? Please let me know 😥

 

Hello Trainer @DomadraghiRyuko

 

I'm sorry that you are experiencing a 'USER_PROFILE error' while restarting and refreshing the game.

 

I would suggest to attempt this recommended fix located here.

 

Please try it out and let us know if this resolves the issue.

 

Please update this topic with any updates. 

 

By the way, I'm editing the title to make it more descriptive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DomadraghiRyuko
On 8/9/2019 at 8:12 PM, Mod_GuruLot said:

 

Hello Trainer @DomadraghiRyuko

 

I'm sorry that you are experiencing a 'USER_PROFILE error' while restarting and refreshing the game.

 

I would suggest to attempt this recommended fix located here.

 

Please try it out and let us know if this resolves the issue.

 

Please update this topic with any updates. 

 

By the way, I'm editing the title to make it more descriptive.

 

Hello, thank you for your reply. Unfortunately it doesn't work :(
I don't have the game installed so I can't repair it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mod_GuruLot
On 8/12/2019 at 10:57 AM, DomadraghiRyuko said:

 

Hello, thank you for your reply. Unfortunately it doesn't work :(
I don't have the game installed so I can't repair it.

 

Hello @DomadraghiRyuko

 

Thank you for the update. I'm sorry to hear this didn't help to resolve the issue.

 

Please submit a ticket to our support team by clicking the link to the support portal in my signature, signing in on the top right side of the page, then selecting the TCGO category and clicking Contact Us.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nostrammo

I am having the same problem...I was trying to update the game and I got the user profile error.

After that :

a) I have manually removed the game contents from the hard drive (nothing)

b) I have manually removed the registries (nothing)

 

Since then the error that poped up during the game update now pops up during the new installation...

 

Any help would be greatly appreciated 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mod_GuruLot
3 hours ago, Nostrammo said:

I am having the same problem...I was trying to update the game and I got the user profile error.

After that :

a) I have manually removed the game contents from the hard drive (nothing)

b) I have manually removed the registries (nothing)

 

Since then the error that poped up during the game update now pops up during the new installation...

 

Any help would be greatly appreciated 

 

Hello @Nostrammo

 

I'm sorry to hear you also run into this issue. 

 

If all the steps you described didn't resolve the issue, you may also want to try this New Admin Method out:

 

- Create a new administrator account on your computer.

 

- Without installing the game, download the latest installer from here.

 

- Run the installer from the new admin account, indicating that you are installing for all users.

 

If you still experience issues, please consider submitting a ticket to our support team for further assistance. 

 

Hope one of these helps!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nostrammo

unfortunately nothing....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mod_GuruLot
On 12/27/2019 at 2:09 PM, Nostrammo said:

unfortunately nothing....

 

Hello @Nostrammo

 

If you tried out all the troubleshooting steps i listed with no success, you should consider submitting a ticket to our support team so that they can assist you personally and investigate further on this. 

 

Please let us know here when the issue is resolved and the way it was sorted out. Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...