Sign in to follow this  
superjasper11415303320

[GAME] wishful baton / tag bolt bug

superjasper11415303320

the bug happens when your pokemon that has wishful baton attached to it gets knocked out by the 6 energy tag bolt of pikachu and zekrom this happend when it was my active pokemon and the actual bug is that wishful baton doesnt trigger so i cant re-use my energies and thats why i lost the game i would like someone to look at the bug and maybe try to fix it 🙂

Mod_GuruLot
5 hours ago, superjasper11415303320 said:

the bug happens when your pokemon that has wishful baton attached to it gets knocked out by the 6 energy tag bolt of pikachu and zekrom this happend when it was my active pokemon and the actual bug is that wishful baton doesnt trigger so i cant re-use my energies and thats why i lost the game i would like someone to look at the bug and maybe try to fix it 🙂

Hello @superjasper11415303320

Thank you for letting us know. I'm sorry to hear you think you may have found a bug. Has this only happened once to you or is this an ongoing issue? 

Is there any chance you have saved a game log or a partial game log that you can share with us in this topic or submit a ticket to support attaching it so that we can review if it's a bug?

Also,  I'm editing the title of your topic to make it more descriptive.

Mod_Turtle

Hey @superjasper11415303320,

This issue is listed on the known issues list. 

"Wishful Baton (BUS #128, CIN #121): This card's effect does not trigger if a Benched Pokémon is Knocked Out at the same time as the Active Pokémon."

You can read more about this and other issues in this thread - https://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/72549-version-265-known-issues/

Sign in to follow this