Sadra

[GAME] Protection cube bug

Sadra

Basically any pokemon with protection cube attached is immune to any attacks. My garbodor or gengar tag team could not do damage to my opponents pokemon that had the card attached. And I am pretty sure my opponent is aware of this bug since it serves no good reason in his deck. 

Mod_GuruLot
1 hour ago, Sadra said:

Basically any pokemon with protection cube attached is immune to any attacks. My garbodor or gengar tag team could not do damage to my opponents pokemon that had the card attached. And I am pretty sure my opponent is aware of this bug since it serves no good reason in his deck. 

Hello Sadra, 

Thank you for bringing this up.

Is there any chance you have saved the game log that you can post so we can review it? 

In case you didn't save it, could you please post a new game log or partial game log the next time you run into this? 

It would help the community and staff to see what cards and interactions you are dealing with when running into this issue.

By the way, I've also edited the title of your topic to make it more descriptive.

TheMy5teryMan

Are you sure that it wasn't due to there being no Items in the discard, or no trainer cards in hand?

• Like 1

Mod_Elderberry

Thank you Trainer TheMy5teryMan, that is a great question. Thanks for helping your fellow trainers!

Sadra
7 hours ago, TheMy5teryMan said:

Are you sure that it wasn't due to there being no Items in the discard, or no trainer cards in hand?

No,  that is not the case.

• Upvote 1

TheMy5teryMan

That's weird, I did try and recreate this multiple times in multiple different ways to no avail. Do you have any other information about what happened?