Pajacyk

[GAME] Posting trades takes a significant amount of time

Pajacyk

After new patch release posting a new trade takes much more time than usual. It's not a small amount, it's like 4 times longer. It considers:

1. Waiting for public/private trade window.

2. Waiting for cards to load.

3. Resetting card name in the search bar.

This problem did NOT occur before the new patch release.

• Upvote 2

stratoloftorux

Right now is almost impossible to trade!

• Upvote 2

nautiscarader

Yeah, the whole trade client is ungodly slow and laggy. 

• Upvote 2

Loof6

I have the same problems. Awful. It's not fun that way.

• Upvote 1

Pajacyk
Posted (edited)

UPDATE: Browsing the public trades causes game to lag more than anything else. 

Also I talked with a friend of mine and he says this problem only occurs on Windows. If someone can confirm this it would be helpful.

Edited by Pajacyk
  • Upvote 1

Mod_GuruLot
20 minutes ago, Pajacyk said:

UPDATE: Browsing the public trades causes game to lag more than anything else. 

Also I talked with a friend of mine and he says this problem only occurs on Windows. If someone can confirm this it would be helpful.

Hello @Pajacyk

I would recommend to submit a ticket to our support team so that they can investigate this.

To submit a ticket please click the link to the support portal in my signature, sign in on the top right side of the page, then select the TCGO category and click Contact Us.

Hope this issue is soon resolved. Thank you for your patience.

117Random117

Any update on the issue ?

I can confirm than on windows, trading has become a very annoying experience since the last patch (lags and several seconds delay has it has been mentioned).

Loof6

For me, it still takes a long time to create trade offers. When I look at the public trade offers, the game requires a huge amount of RAM and becomes extremely slow. I have already submitted a support ticket. Allegedly it is being worked on and the problem is known. In the thread to the known issues, I find nothing to it. I hope and wish that the problem is resolved quickly. But we have the problem already 5 days.

Loof6
Posted (edited)

Hey People,

do you still have these problems? I still have them. It is so annoying.

Edited by Loof6

SandaledOtter

I haven't posted any, but searching for them takes long enough that I walk away while it's working now.

TheBlackxRanger
On 8/2/2019 at 2:56 AM, Mod_GuruLot said:

Hello @Pajacyk

I would recommend to submit a ticket to our support team so that they can investigate this.

To submit a ticket please click the link to the support portal in my signature, sign in on the top right side of the page, then select the TCGO category and click Contact Us.

Hope this issue is soon resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Did a mod say that the team is aware of the issue? Is there any update or time frame when this will be fixed? Its nearly impossible and DEFINITELY infuriating to try and use the trade system

Mod_Turtle

@TheBlackxRanger,

This was added to the known issues thread on August 8th -

• Added: Areas of the game that require the client to load or refresh large lists of items take several seconds longer to load than intended. This is most noticeable when viewing the collection, creating or editing a deck, and viewing or creating trade offers.

You can read about this and other issues here - https://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/72549-version-265-known-issues/

TheBlackxRanger
1 hour ago, Mod_Turtle said:

@TheBlackxRanger,

This was added to the known issues thread on August 8th -

• Added: Areas of the game that require the client to load or refresh large lists of items take several seconds longer to load than intended. This is most noticeable when viewing the collection, creating or editing a deck, and viewing or creating trade offers.

You can read about this and other issues here - https://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/72549-version-265-known-issues/

So its been 18 days and nothing has been done, is what im taking from this reply. Do you agree that this is unacceptable?

• Upvote 2

SandaledOtter
4 minutes ago, TheBlackxRanger said:

So its been 18 days and nothing has been done, is what im taking from this reply. Do you agree that this is unacceptable?

The dev team is one guy coding on his mom's iPhone, so give him time.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Jigglypuffan

one month and not fixed.. the trade system is literally unplayble

harshu
8 hours ago, Jigglypuffan said:

one month and not fixed.. the trade system is literally unplayble

Same, unable to check public trades at all without crashing the game or system getting hanged.