Trading Cards For Cards.

coolguy2400

Hey I'd like to trade for your Machamp Prime (and any machop/machokes if you have them) however I don't have any Zekrom. I'm not really sure what a lot of cards are worth as I'm new to trading (and pokemon TCG for the most part) but is there anything else you may be looking for?

The main notable card that I have that I can think of is Rayquaza & Deoxys top, but I also have a few other foils/rares (no primes sadly).

Hey I only need 2 of them now. Will you do 2x Magnezone for 14 packs? If yes, which packs would you like?

I want 7 NV and 7 TM.

Hey I'd like to trade for your Machamp Prime (and any machop/machokes if you have them) however I don't have any Zekrom. I'm not really sure what a lot of cards are worth as I'm new to trading (and pokemon TCG for the most part) but is there anything else you may be looking for?

The main notable card that I have that I can think of is Rayquaza & Deoxys top, but I also have a few other foils/rares (no primes sadly).

Sorry for the late reply I don't have Machamp Prime anymore. I am also Looking for a Catcher.

Archived