NEW POKEMON GAME FOR DS IN 2012

rival173

let me guess...you guys just found out my prediction that pokemon grey would/ could be the next pokemon game to come out. the only reason i thought it would be the next one is since it would be a fitting third game. black, white grey.

see and i have know about the fact that it is already out in japan since the begining of the month! haha!

go to google, choose the images option or not and search pokemon grey

it may not be the true name or not even real but you decide....

ok so my response about a pokemon grey version was off...hehe my mistake

but i think you guys should check it out anyway.

also that new game looks like it will bring ragnarok to the old pokemon games

if you guys do not know what ragnarok is it is the norse/viking's doomday event where all the gods die and a few humans survive. if this definiton does not please you just use google to define it.

if you guys do not know what ragnarok is it is the norse/viking's doomday event where all the gods die and a few humans survive. if this definiton does not please you just use google to define it.

Are you saying this is the end of main series Pokemon games? I don't think it is... This is just another spin off title, like Mystery Dungeon. PMD was HUGE but it couldn't rival the main series games. This game looks interesting, but I still think everyone is waiting for the main course! POKEMON GREY!!!

Are you saying this is the end of main series Pokemon games? I don't think it is... This is just another spin off title, like Mystery Dungeon. PMD was HUGE but it couldn't rival the main series games. This game looks interesting, but I still think everyone is waiting for the main course! POKEMON GREY!!!

NOOOOO POKEMON WILL NEVER END!! but aren't we off topic?

NOOOOO POKEMON WILL NEVER END!! but aren't we off topic?

At least we hope it won't. I'm really hoping for a sequel to Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness and a new Mystery Dungeon game. This new one looks alright. Can't judge until more information is released.

It might not come to America. American licensing laws are stickier than they are in Japan, they get all sorts of crossovers that just aren't possible here.

its true. I think super smash bros is like one of the only crossovers that came to America. Theres so many awesome games in Japan but didn't make it to America

Archived