Sign in to follow this  
harshu

[GAME] Unowned cards not greying out in shop.

harshu

Apparently, when stuff from shop, I usually check the cards the theme decks have. However, it has come to my attention that unowned cards no longer grey out in the theme decks as they previously did. Making it harder to find, which cards you already own, until you zoom in them and find that you own 0 copies of that particular card !

• Upvote 2

Joshua220

Confirmed on my game as well.

Mod_GuruLot
5 hours ago, harshu said:

Apparently, when stuff from shop, I usually check the cards the theme decks have. However, it has come to my attention that unowned cards no longer grey out in the theme decks as they previously did. Making it harder to find, which cards you already own, until you zoom in them and find that you own 0 copies of that particular card !

Hello harshu, 

Thank you for letting us know about this possible issue.

I'm forwarding this information to the development team for their review. 

I've also updated the title of this topic with the correct category.

RestlessThought

They also don't grey out when previewing a deck in your own deck listing. Like if you copied a list and saved it, you can't just click the eye and see which cards are missing without going back into deck manager again.

• Like 1

Mod_GuruLot
4 hours ago, RestlessThought said:

They also don't grey out when previewing a deck in your own deck listing. Like if you copied a list and saved it, you can't just click the eye and see which cards are missing without going back into deck manager again.

Hello RestlessThought, 

Thank you for sharing this hint with us, it could be helpful for the investigation. 

Sign in to follow this