3 Victory Conditions = can NOT do

RH94

I was just wondering if anyone has been able to win by having your opponent run out of cards? I have done it 3 times against 2 different (AI) players and every time it makes the card drawing sound (although it doesn't appear that they get a card) and it remains "1 card" in their deck. No matter how many turns I let pass I can't seem to win like this...

Am I the only one?

I have won loads of these matches (a lot with Durant) but some without deck mill when I play decks such as Magnezone Prime

(950 wins Pokemon Online)

Isn't that PvP? I thought you couldn't play self-made deck in 1-player? I am talking about 1-player, are you saying you have you won with 'running out of cards' victory condition in 1P??

Ya that is what I ment, sorry, I haven't gotten used to the abbreviations yet. Well, maybe I am the only one with this issue then, hahaha. Thank you for the replies!

Just one more question, did you get the two achievements that go along with it? "Patience" and one other one whose name escapes me at the moment (something along the lines of 'winning with all 3 victory conditions')

last night I was playing and after a few hours I finnaly won the beta challenge then a blue screen pop up and it said tcg is having problems. Got on the next day and I lost all my winning data

I have tried it today with 3 different opponent and could not do it - 1 card remains and opponent keeps playing. I tried with me running out of card and I lost the game

This is a bug in the game - you can not win all three conditions unless the bug is fixed

Greetings!

I've tried reproducing this with the following results.

Game 1: I was unable to draw final card of deck, opponent was then able to draw out his the and give me the win. (no achievements were granted)

Game 2: Opponent was unable to draw the final card of the deck.

Game 3: I drew my final card in the deck and lost before opponent could.

Game 4: Opponent was unable to draw the final card of the deck

Game 5: Opponent was unable to draw the final card of the deck

I should note that I'm using the basic green deck against Calvin in round 3 of the gold league on easy to simply stall him out.

If the first time was just a freak accident on my part, then it may simply be; if the opponent in the trainer challenge runs out before you, he will not draw his final card in the deck.

What decks vs what opponent were you guys all doing? Let me know what you guys think about my results. I know that when you can't draw your final card in tcgo, that may simply be a random error that can occur. But as far as how often this specific condition in the trainer challenge occurs, or if it happens 100% of the time I can't yet determine. Thanks!

Prof Proto

Centurion Moderator

"Being defeated is often a temporary condition, giving up makes it permanent."

Archived