Reshizard21

Favorite Pokemon Survey

Reshizard21
Posted (edited)

Hey y'all whats your favorite Pokemon from any generation? My favs are Zoroark, Umbreon, and Garchomp

Edited by Reshizard21
  • Like 1

Mod_Diamond

I think my favorites are probably Rapidash, Dewgong and Snorlax.  Although it's really hard to narrow it down, since there are so many that I like a lot.

Mod_Alder

Hello Reshizard 21 I really like Mewtwo, especially when he is in his armor. 

Mod_Elderberry

Togepi is one of my all time favorites. My favorite shiny would be either Charizard or Dragonite. A great ditto for breeding is also really important. It's really hard to choose though...

Reshizard21

Wow thanks for replying! Honestly, I wasn't expecting anyone to reply because this was my first post. But I agree Mewtwo looks sick in his armor

• Upvote 1

Mod_RedDragon
5 hours ago, Reshizard21 said:

Wow thanks for replying! Honestly, I wasn't expecting anyone to reply because this was my first post. But I agree Mewtwo looks sick in his armor

Welcome to the forum! 😎

MoonSpider95

My favorites would be Mew, Keldeo, Togepi, Lucario, Litwick, and the Unown. It's not really narrowed down, but if pressed I would say I favor Mew but consider Litwick to be a Pokemon that would be the whole "If you were a Pokemon, which would you be?" kind of connection.

I listed 6 different types, a little overboard, because I initially narrowed it down that far out of a fan-Trainer ID Card thing that I wanted to apply to my kind of fan character/representation, so it'd just fill out my party boxes that way.

• Like 1

NovaPheonix18

My favorites are Beedrill, Totodile, Heracross, Croagunk, Deino, Talonflame, and Nihilego. I tried to pick one from each gen. The list is less focused on gameplay for me and more focused on which pokemon I like design-wise. Some of them are pokemon that I've roleplayed as, using gijinka forms, so I have a special connection to them. My current favorite overall is Nihilego because they have a simplistic yet interesting design, have a neat role in the story of sun/moon, and are decent in competitive play. Nihilego was the first pokemon I tried to train seriously for competitive. 

• Like 1

Reshizard21
On 8/2/2019 at 6:14 PM, Mod_RedDragon said:

Welcome to the forum! 😎

Thanks!

Mod_Gunning

Too many to narrow them down, Reshizard21. Thank you very much for the post and starting this discussion!

Reshizard21

sure thing