tcgo beta and deck builder arn't working

redrum253

so i just put in six codes from the boosters and chose which online boosters i wanted, but when i go to the deck builder, i just get a grey box. and if i go to the tcgo, its sends me back to the main page. can anyone help?

Same thing here. My local gaming shop FINALLY got the new cards in today, but it looks like I have some more waiting to do before I can play online.

Same here, but it just says "Coming Soon!" like it always does. You know, I'm really starting to get a major dislike for those two words... angry_smile.png

Same here, but it just says "Coming Soon!" like it always does. You know, I'm really starting to get a major dislike for those two words... angry_smile.png

Lol those two words were never really words I liked.

Grrrr... I am having the same problem! I just entered 36 codes!!!!!!

Holy Bleep. That is a lot of codes!

*Feels an overflow of jealousy running trough his head*

I'm really sorry to hear that many of you are experiencing these issues. Please rest assured knowing that we are aware of these issues and are working hard to resolve them ASAP.

Do know though that you will never lose credit for redemptions, even if they may not show up at first or may disappear temporarily.

Always feel free to submit a ticket to The Pokémon Support Team at support.pokemon.com with any bug reports, concerns or issues. Remember, you MUST be signed into your Pokémon Trainer Club Account to receive a response.

Archived