Sign in to follow this  
NAN1111

Ok so.......

NAN1111

So I was in a tough battle with this guy online and he had like 4-6 GXs in his deck and he almost beat me If it wasn't for my luck (I was so scared) with Articuno Plus' Tri-Edge I would have been done in so I want to make my deck stronger so a battle like that won't happen again.

file:///C:/Users/NANI!!!!/Pictures/Pokemon deck pt 1.png part 1

file:///C:/Users/NANI!!!!/Pictures/Pokemon%20deck%20pt%202%20user%20m01t35.png part 2

RobRatt
Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, NAN1111 said:

file:///C:/Users/NANI!!!!/Pictures/Pokemon deck pt 1.png part 1

file:///C:/Users/NANI!!!!/Pictures/Pokemon%20deck%20pt%202%20user%20m01t35.png part 2

This forum's software is pretty restrictive.  You can't add (or link to) graphics, except for the ones from official Pokémon sites.  But even if we could insert pictures, it doesn't do any good when they're on your personal computer (file:///C:/Users/*.*).

23 minutes ago, NAN1111 said:

Also, I was wondering if y'all saw a black kyurem like this one I had it when I was a kid but I can't find the code to the box it was in :(

I'd suggest that you try the Trading Card Database, and search for the Black Kyurem you want.  Or maybe even try the PTCGO game to see if it's there.

Black Kyurem, like the one you had when you were a kid?  Well, code cards have only been around for about 6 or 7 years.  If it had a code card, in my world, that makes you still a kid.  Good luck finding it though.

Edited by RobRatt

SandaledOtter
6 hours ago, NAN1111 said:

So I was in a tough battle with this guy online and he had like 4-6 GXs in his deck and he almost beat me If it wasn't for my luck (I was so scared) with Articuno Plus' Tri-Edge I would have been done in so I want to make my deck stronger so a battle like that won't happen again.

The online game offers a deck export option that copies your deck to your clipboard so that it can then be pasted into a text file or posted here.

Although, it was a tough battle and you won. It might be that the other person needs help with their deck instead. 😄

• Like 2

NAN1111

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 25

* 3 Eevee AOR 63
* 1 Yveltal-GX FLI 79
* 2 Magnemite BKT 52
* 2 Pikachu BKT 48
* 1 Zapdos ROS 23
* 1 Jolteon AOR 26
* 1 Magneton BKT 53
* 2 Raichu XY 43
* 2 Articuno ROS 17
* 1 Lapras XY 35
* 3 Oshawott BCR 39
* 2 Dewott BCR 40
* 2 Vaporeon AOR 22
* 2 Samurott BCR 41

##Trainer Cards - 16

* 2 Rough Seas PRC 137
* 1 Nest Ball SUM 123
* 2 Escape Rope PLS 120
* 3 Pokémon Center Lady FLF 93
* 2 Tierno PHF 107
* 2 Dive Ball PRC 125
* 2 Level Ball NXD 89
* 2 Cilan NXD 86

##Energy - 19

* 7 Lightning Energy Energy 4
* 3 Double Colorless Energy NXD 92
* 8 Water Energy BLWEnergy 9
* 1 Splash Energy BKP 113

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

SandaledOtter

This is Expanded, so a bit outside my experience, sort of, though most of it was in Standard not too long ago. Anyway:

You have too much energy. Get that down to 12-14 cards. Nothing in the deck gets stronger based on extra energy, and it gets in the way. Add ways to draw energy instead (you already have some!)

You have too many, and too varied, pokemon. The first thing I'd cut would be the Eevee lines. Most of the rest of your pokemon are already water or lightning, so you shouldn't need those abilities. Besides, they only affect Magneton, Raichu, Dewott, and each other.

You need more trainers. A normal number of them is about half the deck. In expanded, you want to use N and Professor Sycamore. Tierno is usually not great. Cynthia is a good choice, and Judge is often useful. Lady draws 4 basic energy rather than the 3 you get with Cilan.

There are other things you can do, but I was hoping others would offer help, as my skills in this area are still lacking.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Pokomadcolleter

Here is my favourite base plate for expanded,

pokemon,

3 to 4main attackers

1 or 2 techs, like non gx buzzwole or oricorio for night March and vespiqueen

3 to 4 support like tap lele go or shaymin ex and the list goes on

1 or 2 secondary attackers

trainers,

4 ultra ball definitely 

nest ball is dependent on deck,

VS Seeker!!! *4 if you don’t have this in deck you lose

7 to 10 draw supporters aggressive decks-more draw support, less aggression more tank and heal less draw

gusting, 3 Guzma or Lysander depending on if you deck need switching, but it doesn’t really matter.

and the rest for tech cards and trainer that go well with the deck

energy, 

no more than 14 but be carefull as to much will lead to bricking up and small counts will lead to missing attacks.

hope this helps you 

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this