VICTORY ROAD -{ a pokemon tcgo store }

Espevoir

ILjug.png

advertisehere.png

wanna advertise here? It cost 2 rare for a ad here. Cheaper available below. ads will also linked.

dEt5I.png

MK8yt.png

• emboar deck

• serperoir deck

• samourott deck

• power play deck

• toxic tricks deck

6C8oF.png

[1] Tornados Fullart Emerging Powers

[1] Thunderus Fullart Emerging Powers

MORE WILL BE ADDED SHORTLY

Dvhpo.png

I want all booster packs

two rocky helments

Powerful Pokes

1st half Lugia Legend

advertisehere.png

it costs 1 rare to advertise ^

it costs 2 common to advertise text:

<b> [advertise here][advertise here][advertise here][advertise here][advertise here] [advertise here] [advertise here] [advertise here][advertise here][advertise here]

</b>

TERMS:

you may pick color of text ad. For image ads you may request an ad b made for you or you provide your own. must be 100px x 100px ONLY no more no less.

!

}

i don't have packs but i can trade two coins for emboar deck put two coins in binder and put the emboar deck in your binder and we can trade

i don't have packs but i can trade two coins for emboar deck put two coins in binder and put the emboar deck in your binder and we can trade

Um no thanks. You mean coins like Heads-Tails coins right? Cuz if so I'm not really intrested sorry :/

What will you trade for 2 Rocky Helmets and 2 Haxorus?

Is there any cards that I have that intrest you? I'll be updating today and tommorow.

No, sorry I have those cards. What would you like for one deck?

Which one?

For all but toxic and powerplay - 4 boosters. I think since 4 x 3= 12 and decks are 14

This is sad. Are people really going to give away their cards to someone in exchange for letting them advertize here? This is what public offers are for.

But hey, if it's a clever enough scam to get people to buy into it, fine. Not my cards being wasted.

<span>Emboar Deck?

5 each.

to let u know they ususally are worth 3 packs as the price of 3 packs are equal to a deck in the shops. But U could sell them for four. Five I believe is too much.

Espevoir, I have 3 Rocky Helmets (and lots of other cards). Do you have of these: "Lost World" stadium card, some Pokémon Commmunications, a Gengar (Prime), a Darkrai and Cresselia (Full), or some Haunters?

Edit: I do not want a Darkrai and Cresselia...

Edit: Do not need another "Lost World" stadium card...

• 2 weeks later...

go check my trading tread my list of haves and wants and if there is something you like then let me know on there because i need the samorrat deck to clemepte my starter deck collaction

• 4 weeks later...

POWERFUL POKE AMPH PRIME BECAUSE WHEN YOUR OPPENT ATTACHS A ENERGY CARD TO ONE OF HIS POKEMON THAT POKEMON TAKES 10 DAMAGE NO MATTER WHAT BECAUSE IT IS THE POKEPOWER OR POKEDBODY FOR [1] Thunderus Fullart Emerging Powers?

Archived