Sign in to follow this  
kodking

[ACCOUNT] I lost all my stuff

kodking

guys my account vanished an i have nothin, i lost all my stuff. if there is anyone here willin to message me some codes i will be greatlfully in your debt

• Downvote 1

RobRatt
25 minutes ago, kodking said:

guys my account vanished an i have nothin, i lost all my stuff. if there is anyone here willin to message me some codes i will be greatlfully in your debt

Accounts can't just vanish.  All items and progress are stored on the game's servers, and not on any personal device.

If you "lost all your stuff," it would have to be a compromise of your personal information.  When this has happened in the past, it has been the player's own fault, either giving up their password, or falling prey to phishing (either in-game, or another website).  To date, in the 3 years I've read these type of threads, there has never been a single instance of actual hacking.

Rather than asking for charity, I'm guessing "the community" would be grateful to learn what mistakes to avoid.  "Tis better to give than receive, yeah.

• Downvote 1

kodking

i never tell my personal stuff, that is my number one rule @RobRatt. i not sur ewhat happened, i have my coins, and cards i got from packs bought by market or events, but i dont have any of my good decks, the ones i used codes form RL packs to get. i had lost internet for the month due to speed problems, then when i logged back onto my ******* everything is gone aside form a small hand full of cards that were obtained by trainer token packs.

RobRatt
Posted (edited)
58 minutes ago, kodking said:

i never tell my personal stuff, that is my number one rule.

From what you've said, I don't have a clue, or explanation.  If you're sure that items are missing, you should start a Support Ticket to get answers.

>>  Customer Service >> Sign in (top right) >> PTCGO >> Contact Us (to start it).

Hope my reply didn't come across the wrong way.  It was necessary to make sure that misleading statements like, "I've been hacked." don't become commonplace.  It's a bad rumor once started.  We went through a long period when many players were claiming this.  But it wasn't true, and it always ended up with them either voluntarily or being tricked into giving out their own personal info (e.g. password).

In the meantime, I sent you a PM that you'll want to check out.  :cool:

Edited by RobRatt

kodking
2 hours ago, RobRatt said:

From what you've said, I don't have a clue, or explanation.  If you're sure that items are missing, you should start a Support Ticket to get answers.

>>  Customer Service >> Sign in (top right) >> PTCGO >> Contact Us (to start it).

Hope my reply didn't come across the wrong way.  It was necessary to make sure that misleading statements like, "I've been hacked." don't become commonplace.  It's a bad rumor once started.  We went through a long period when many players were claiming this.  But it wasn't true, and it always ended up with them either voluntarily or being tricked into giving out their own personal info (e.g. password).

In the meantime, I sent you a PM that you'll want to check out.  :cool:

it fine @RobRatt i get how hard it is to try and figure out the tone something can be typed by and meant to be, i got what u meant by the info bit, i am gonna log back on this afternoon as i have not been on since i realised what happened to my account. hopefully this is just somethin temporary.

Mod_GuruLot
6 hours ago, kodking said:

it fine @RobRatt i get how hard it is to try and figure out the tone something can be typed by and meant to be, i got what u meant by the info bit, i am gonna log back on this afternoon as i have not been on since i realised what happened to my account. hopefully this is just somethin temporary.

Hello kodking, 

I'm sorry to hear your account could have been hacked.

We recommend some things to prevent it from being hacked in the future:

- change your password on a regular basis, for instance, every couple month

- don't share your login information with anybody at all

- watch out for the security of devices you're using

Should you have login issues when you try signing back in, please submit a support ticket by clicking the support portal link in my signature and selecting the "Ask a Question" option after logging in.

Hope this helps!

Sign in to follow this