Parnfarny

Any Chance of a Refund?

Parnfarny

I signed up for a theme deck tournament today while I was waiting for more players to join decided I would go to the trades screen to pass the time. The game immediately crashed and presented a black screen for about 5 minutes whenever I tried to restart the app. I lost my 4 tickets, but didn’t even begin to play a match. Is there any way to get a refund of these tickets? I just started playing Pokemon TCG, so I don’t have a lot of cards or extra tickets sitting around. This is a pretty big set back.

• Upvote 2

RobRatt
Posted (edited)

If you're willing to make the effort, the Support staff can check these things, and are helpful about them (most of the time).  To do that, you'll need to submit what they call a Support Ticket.

>>  Customer Service >> Sign in (top right) >> PTCGO >> Contact Us (to start it).

Imagine your first opponent.  He got the "Win," but had to sit there for 2 minutes talking to his computer, "C'mon dude, do something, it's not that hard."

Edited by RobRatt
  • Upvote 3

Parnfarny

Thanks. I started a support ticket. We’ll see how it goes.

Mod_GuruLot
13 hours ago, Parnfarny said:

Thanks. I started a support ticket. We’ll see how it goes.

Hello Parnfarny, 

I'm sorry to hear the game crashed.

We see from your comment that you've recently opened a support ticket, just hang tight. Tickets are answered in the order they are received.

The support team should be getting back to you shortly.  Thank you for your patience. 

Parnfarny

I just got an email from Agent_Sable. My tickets were fully refunded! I'm really happy with the support from such a large company. Many thanks.

Mod_GuruLot
10 hours ago, Parnfarny said:

I just got an email from Agent_Sable. My tickets were fully refunded! I'm really happy with the support from such a large company. Many thanks.

Hello Parnfarny, 

Thank for your positive feedback on our support team!

I'm glad to hear you got a full refund and are happy.