Sign in to follow this  
sunAndrew

Clothing

sunAndrew

I would love a charizard costume for my avatar but forgot my email and password would trade a muk and muk tag team or something for this

RobRatt
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, sunAndrew said:

I would love a charizard costume for my avatar but forgot my email and password would trade a muk and muk tag team or something for this

1.  Your email and password have nothing to do with trading.  Be aware that you should never give out private information to anyone, regardless of who they are.  The only exception might be Technical Support, but that's something you would initiate.  No one from the Pokémon Company will ever ask you these questions in the game, or for any other reason.  The only info anyone in the game ever needs to know for trading is "sunAndrew" (assuming that's your in-game name also).

2.  If you're talking about the outfit that looks like Charizard (there are other items in this collection), it's very expensive.  I paid about 70+ booster packs for mine, and that's a great price (a bargain, actually).  Most players ask much more.  Your Muk Tag Team card isn't even close.

Edited by RobRatt

sunAndrew

My tcgo is another account i made years ago, so i don't remember the password;

So, how do you get charizard collection boxes?

p.s. i would also trade for team flare sunglasses if what I said is too little

Mod_Jynthu

Hello sunAndrew,

If you need assistance with recovering your original account, please consider submitting a ticket from the email address registered with your account. You can submit a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, selecting the Pokémon Trainer Club Account category, then clicking "Contact Us". 

Sign in to follow this