Feedback from a new player

legandj

I love the gameplay. The game itself feels very smooth and responsive and the cards look incredible. However, the lack of any sort of true ranking system is really putting me off committing to the game long term. I really feel that if it just had some sort of tier system it would completely ******* in and I would happily play this for a very long time. But at the moment it just feels very bare bones, which is sad, because it could easily be something amazing.

• Upvote 1

Il y a 3 heures, legandj a dit :

I love the gameplay. The game itself feels very smooth and responsive and the cards look incredible. However, the lack of any sort of true ranking system is really putting me off committing to the game long term. I really feel that if it just had some sort of tier system it would completely ******* in and I would happily play this for a very long time. But at the moment it just feels very bare bones, which is sad, because it could easily be something amazing.

Well, they are tourneys, with event tickets. 

And there is a leaderboard

Hi Trainers,

Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. We regularly share player feedback and suggestions with our development team and will pass your message along to them.

Thank you!

On 14. heinäkuuta 2019 at 1:03 AM, Yelf59 said:

Well, they are tourneys, with event tickets. 

And there is a leaderboard

Yes, but the leaderboard only counts vs points, and while I believe the top hudred or so is most likely consisting best players in the game, getting vs points every win and not losing any of them in any way means one could theoretically grind the whole 21 days untill he hits decent spot on the list, despite having abyssmal w/l ratio.

Tourneys only consist of 8 random players that may have any level of skill. While that is ok and fun, they only really tell how did you do against the rest 7 players, yet in some cases you might hit final because the better players than you got put against each other during rounds 1 or 2.

The vs mode is using hidden matchmaking rating, but as we never know against which mmr player we are playing or our own mmr for that matter, the only thing mmr is doing is placing players against opponents that have same kind of mmr, leading some to believe their Guzzlord-gx deck with 59 dark energies is amazing and so on. 

Let's stay optimistic that some day we have actual ranked.