Flareon, Arcanine, Typhlosion

RunninRebelBen

Looking for fire pokemon...I am limited to trading what the computer gives you in the basic decks and what youre able to unlock. Any help is much appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Surprised no one has burst your bubble yet, but guess I'll be the badguy here to break the news to you.

None of the starter decks that are unlocked through Trainer Challenge are tradable.

Burst my bubble indeed. Is that to prevent people from creating a seperate profile in order to get the cards they need and trade from the fake profile to the real one...similar to what Im trying to do right now? Awesome. Well, thanks for the heads up.

So the only way to build up the foundation of a deck i have through the free beginner deck im using along with the cards i won through trainer challenge is to purchase them? Thats kinda lame...Im satisfied with what I have now I just want a couple more evolution cards. I used to play/collect as a kiddo and gave up after the "fossils" (151-300)....it's crazy to see how much the tcg has changed. It seems like the majority of the cards are geared towards higher hp and dealing damage faster. I feel old saying what I just said...

Archived