Alikoudsi1988

[GAME] Missing 25000 gold

Alikoudsi1988
Posted (edited)

this is my fourth time reporting bug about 3 too 5 weeks ago bug has taken my 25000 gold coins of off my account on pokemon trade card game online andriod samsung galaxy s44 [Content removed - Mod_Jynthu]

Retrieve my gold back to my account

Edited by Mod_Jynthu
Sharing personal information is not permitted

Mod_Jynthu

Hello Alikoudsi1988,

First, please note that I have modified your post to remove the personal information that you have included. Sharing personal information (including usernames and email addresses) on the forums or in-game is not permitted. Additionally, I highly recommend that you change your password immediately. The Pokémon support, moderation and admin team will never ask for your password. You should never share your password with anyone. Please be sure to review this announcement regarding account security:

https://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/55942-account-security-please-never-share-your-login-info/

In regards to the issue that you have experienced, please contact the support team. You can submit a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, selecting the Pokémon TCG Online category, then clicking Contact Us. Please be as detailed about the issue as possible.

RobRatt
Posted (edited)

It's posts like this that make me so glad that I've never worked Customer Service or Tech Support.

Do I understand correctly?  The @OP is playing on an old Android phone, which isn't supported in the first place?  Which also means that he downloaded the APK from a pirate site that is likely unreliable?  And even when posting here, he just spilled out his personal info, and wonders why his account is unsecure?  Is this the first time?

The part that doesn't make sense is the 25,000 Tokens missing.  You can't trade them.  And anything except Pikachu boxes would still have to be in his account if someone spent them.  Does his Trade History show that someone traded 500 Pikachu boxes to another account?

Edited by RobRatt
  • Upvote 1

Alikoudsi1988

this is my fourth time reporting bug about 3 too 5 weeks ago bug has taken my 25000 gold coins of off my account on pokemon trade card game online andriod samsung galaxy s44. Retrieve my gold back to my account

[edited out by Mod_GuruLot - please keep refrain from posting your private information]

Mod_GuruLot
1 hour ago, Alikoudsi1988 said:

this is my fourth time reporting bug about 3 too 5 weeks ago bug has taken my 25000 gold coins of off my account on pokemon trade card game online andriod samsung galaxy s44. Retrieve my gold back to my account

[edited out by Mod_GuruLot - please keep refrain from posting your private information]

Hello Alikoudsi1988, 

Thank you for bringing this up again. Unfortunately, in the forum we can't help you to resolve this problem. 

Please follow the advice of Mod_Jynthu to contact Support using the Pokémon Support Portal link in the signature to submit a ticket. 

I've also updated the title of your topic with the correct category.

@Alikoudsi1988 you can update this topic on any updates instead of creating a new one in the future. Thank you!

Hope this helps!