Allbright4

[GENERAL] Login - Can't log in!

Allbright4

I have been playing for the past few months, and normally I have no issues logging in. (I have both my screen name and password set to autofill.) But today, the game claims my password is incorrect. I tried resetting it, and did so successfully, but when I try to log into the game it still tells me that it is incorrect.

Have submitted a help ticket, but I have had poor experiences with them in the past, I hope someone might be able to give some advice.

Mod_Lyam

Hi Allbright4,

Please note that when resetting your password or recovering your username you only have to enter one piece of information in addition to your email address. The easiest way would be to enter your email address and date of birth on the form to recover your account. If you entered a false date of birth when creating your account, we will not be able to assist you.

**Username Recovery**: https://club.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-trainer-club/forgot-username 

**Password Reset**: https://club.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-trainer-club/forgot-password

Please note that:

-Most users do not have a Player ID. A Player ID is a number given to participants of the Play! Pokémon Program for Organized Play.

-A **Screen Name** is used primarily for the Pokémon Trading Card Game Online.

-A **User Name** is the name you log in with.

-Do not enter a Pokémon GO in-game trainer name, there is no field for it.

Hope this helps!

Mod_RedDragon
On 7/7/2019 at 7:11 PM, Allbright4 said:

I have been playing for the past few months, and normally I have no issues logging in. (I have both my screen name and password set to autofill.) But today, the game claims my password is incorrect. I tried resetting it, and did so successfully, but when I try to log into the game it still tells me that it is incorrect.

Have submitted a help ticket, but I have had poor experiences with them in the past, I hope someone might be able to give some advice.

Hey there!

I was just checking in with you to see if you are still having an issue logging in.