renes2

[PC] Install - Game wont start, 0% Screen but Sound starts

renes2

Hello Guys, 

I installed the Game and it booted Succesfully once.

But i couldnt remember my Login Name and closed the game and well, thats it.

After i restarted the Game, the Loading Screen hangs by 0%, but you can hear how the Background Music Plays and it changes after a few seconds (i assume the loading reaches the Login screen, but i only see the 0% Screen)

I tried Google and did the following:

-reinstall the app with the Installer, new downloaded

-repair the Installation with a installer

-go into appdata and update/refresh the Client manually

If i want to deinstall the game with Windows, i get the error log "User Mode" or something like that.

here is an 3 year old pinned post that says what i should do, i think it was outdated and already fixed but i tried it and it didnt work.

i cant seem to get this working properly, Maybe anyone got an idea?

-German Game

-PC meets requirements

Mod_RedDragon

Hey there!

If the error you are getting is the USER_PROFILE error when you try to uninstall, check out this link here. If you continue to run into an issue with the game, I suggest reaching out to the support team. You may also want to include a DxDiag file (steps posted below) with your ticket. You can create a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, selecting the PTCGO option and then selecting "Contacting Us". Hope that helps!

DxDiag File Steps:

1. Click the Start button, type in "dxdiag".

2. Wait until "dxdiag.exe" appears and open it.

3. Click on "Save All Information".

Mod_Lyam

Hello renes2,

Please contact our support team regarding the issue you have with the chat. You can submit a ticket by clicking the link [to the support portal] in my signature, signing in on the top right side of the page, then selecting the relevant category and clicking Contact Us.

Thank you!