benkenobi517

[GAME] Owned Cards Missing

benkenobi517

Certain cards i own (most seeming to be full arts and secret rares) have stopped existing in my collection. Those cards have stopped showing in my collection and the decks that they are in (that i have been using) have lost legality. One proof that i used to have these cards is that in deck manager where they now appear "greyed out" is that the decks they are in have played games since their last edit. The only way i can find some of what cards have gone missing is by checking various decks and seeing these "greyed out" cards that i've used before. I've tried fresh install

Mod_GuruLot
6 hours ago, benkenobi517 said:

Certain cards i own (most seeming to be full arts and secret rares) have stopped existing in my collection. Those cards have stopped showing in my collection and the decks that they are in (that i have been using) have lost legality. One proof that i used to have these cards is that in deck manager where they now appear "greyed out" is that the decks they are in have played games since their last edit. The only way i can find some of what cards have gone missing is by checking various decks and seeing these "greyed out" cards that i've used before. I've tried fresh install

Hello benkenobi517, 

Thank you for bringing this up.

First of all, your cards and progress are stored on the servers, there is no need to worry. 

If you logged in and all of your cards are missing, you may simply be signed into the wrong account.

Also, if you have logged into an account that you have not accessed in some time, it is possible that your collection has been archived. If this is the case, it may take a few logins for the game to register that your account is active again before your collection is displayed.

If you continue to experience the issue, please submit a ticket by tapping the support portal link in my signature, logging in with that account, selecting the Pokémon TCG Online category and finally clicking "Contact Us".

Hope this helps!