Crich85

Theme

Crich85

so i'm wondering if there's any free theme decks other than the starter 3 and also if there's a faster way than the A.I method of obtaining coins because as much as i love this game i cant find a way to make a deck good enough for versus.

Yelf59
Il y a 5 heures, Crich85 a dit :

so i'm wondering if there's any free theme decks other than the starter 3 and also if there's a faster way than the A.I method of obtaining coins because as much as i love this game i cant find a way to make a deck good enough for versus.

The fastest way to get a good deck for versus is to buy a theme deck like relentless flames and to play in theme format. 

If you win against a trainers with 4 different theme decks, you will also get a free booster. 

There are 2 other free theme decks, but they are bad and you can't play them against AI. (I don't know their english name) 

• Upvote 1

Loof6
On 6/29/2019 at 11:43 PM, Yelf59 said:

The fastest way to get a good deck for versus is to buy a theme deck like relentless flames and to play in theme format.  

That's right. All your opponents play other themedecks. So you will win some games and earn coins, booster and tickets. If you have got enough tickets, you can play theme deck events to get tradeable booster. Then you can trade the booster for the cards you need to build a good deck.