Sign in to follow this  
Cooldude

A QUESTION TO EVERYONE PLZ ANSWER

Cooldude

I have seen people asking for 1000+ packs or cards of equal worth for a single Gameplay or a card but we are restricted to post a trade of only 100 cards or packs .This means nothing should to greater then 100 packs .My question is why do people still buy them.Pay over 100 packs.Buy stuff like worthless gastly gem promo even though u cannot use him in any deck.Are most people stupid!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

RobRatt
10 hours ago, Cooldude said:

My question is why do people still buy them.Pay over 100 packs.Buy stuff like worthless gastly gem promo even though u cannot use him in any deck.Are most people stupid!

Itching for snide replies, with an obvious "bait" question, are we?  As if you didn't already know, that players offering over 100 packs/items for Gem Promos and Vivid Gameplay have already collected everything else.  ...Gotta catch 'em all?

Guessing that 98% of us agree that these prices are crraaazzzy.  And we have other things more important that we'd rather buy than Code Cards.  Are most people stupid?  ...Probably not.

EDIT:  +1, to countervote, because you're new(er) here, and entitled to an opinion.

Edited by RobRatt
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

XK920XK

in the past they use to allow offer over 100, now if someone wants like 1000 packs for something, you just trade like 20 fa cynthia or whatever combination of cards to equal that amount. This is one reason why tropical beaches are so valuable. Beaches are high value and you dont need many to equal those amounts.

Cooldude
7 hours ago, XK920XK said:

in the past they use to allow offer over 100, now if someone wants like 1000 packs for something, you just trade like 20 fa cynthia or whatever combination of cards to equal that amount. This is one reason why tropical beaches are so valuable. Beaches are high value and you dont need many to equal those amounts.

I totally agree but still if something values this much then PTCGO should increase the no.of packs that we can post for trades for something if not then it means they may think that nothing is more worth then 100 packs in the game.

XK920XK

yea, i dont know why it was removed, im sure they had their reasons. i actually made a post not too long ago about adding it back into the game. we will see.

Sign in to follow this