Megadyptes

[GAME] Number owned in collection display bug

Megadyptes

The number of cards owned in the collection browser (both locked  and tradable) don't display correcty since the 2.64 update.

Platform: Android 9

Device: Samsung Galaxy tab A 10.1 2019

I can provide screenshots.

Thanks in advance for any help/fix.

Mod_GuruLot
20 minutes ago, Megadyptes said:

The number of cards owned in the collection browser (both locked  and tradable) don't display correcty since the 2.64 update.

Hello Megadyptes,

Unfortunately, you can't post screenshots here, but if you feel that you encountered a bug you can send the screenshot to the support team by clicking the link to the support portal in my signature, signing in on the top right side of the page, then selecting the relevant category and clicking Contact Us.

I'm also editing the title of your thread to reflect this sub's format.

Hope this helps!

SandaledOtter
4 hours ago, Megadyptes said:

If the number is low, there may be a bug. If the number is high, however, it is possibly because it is counting all the cards that have ever been in the account, and a screenshot would not show anything.

Megadyptes
1 hour ago, SandaledOtter said:

If the number is low, there may be a bug. If the number is high, however, it is possibly because it is counting all the cards that have ever been in the account, and a screenshot would not show anything.

No it is not about the number having the wrong value. The number is not displayed or the position on screen is not correct.

Mod_Turtle

Hi Megadyptes,

Thank you for reporting this and providing additional information. I'm rounding up notes for this to send to the development team. If you haven't alread, please include any screenshots you have for this in a ticket to the support team. You can find a link to the support portal in my signature.

Thank you again for taking time to report this!

Megadyptes

Thanks for the feedback. I've reported the bug with screenshot in the support portal.

kiaweinferno17
Posted (edited)

Where is the moderator responsible for suspension in the game? 

Why has my account been suspended for no reason?

I did not receive any information about this subject on the e-mail if for no reason someone gave me a ban again, it guarantees that I will enter the legal path and I will recover all the money I spent on this game.

I'm tired of getting reminders for the truth that I am writing and reporting players . If someone dont explain it to me or you all to see what I can do.

If again my account will be blocked by some idiot who for no reason wrote me wrong and all the money as well as the money spent in the game will be in vain. Then be ready for a lawsuit

Edited by kiaweinferno17