Help?

jkonter239

No, they can only be used once, and you'll lose the cards you got from the booster packs in the event of a progress wipe, but they'll give you as many booster packs as you ended up losing. For free! teeth_smile.png

No, they can only be used once, and you'll lose the cards you got from the booster packs in the event of a progress wipe, but they'll give you as many booster packs as you ended up losing. For free! teeth_smile.png

well then, mine are going on ebay untill final product is released. I can live with RS

Greetings!

Just to clarify what is going on here. When you redeem your codes, you will receive a booster pack in TCGO.

Because there are going to be server wipes and information lost, the specific cards you received in those online booster packs WILL be erased.

However you will not lose the credit you received for putting in those codes, so after a wipe does occur, for every code you put in, you will receive the number of booster packs that should be credited to your account.

A bit confusing, but basically this means, go and have fun and don't worry about losing your packs later on, you will be properly credited the correct amount of booster packs. You just wont get the same cards!

But hey, its always exciting seeing what cool cards you'll get!

(at least I think so)

Hope that clears things up for you!

See you on the battlefield!

Prof Proto!

Centuion moderator

"Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up makes it permanent"

Archived